Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TheaterWorks Changes Season

TheaterWorks has changed two of the last three shows this season.

Red by John Logan, directed by Tazewell Thompson will play as scheduled March 23 through May 6.

Added to the lineup (and replacing Times Stands Still and Reasons to Be Pretty) are the world premiere of the unforgettable and deliciously entertaining memoir, I loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Guilia Melucci, adapted for the stage by Jacques Lamarre.  TheaterWorks’ Interim Artistic Director Rob Ruggiero directs.

I loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti runs June I through July 8.

The fifth and final play of the 2011-2012 Season, Tryst by Karoline Leach runs Aug. 3 through Sept. 9.  Director Joe Brancato brings this riveting psychological thriller to TheaterWorks from his acclaimed New York production.  At its core, Tryst deals with dark issues, betrayal and broken dreams yet somehow manages to remain decidedly light-footed.  This deftly written, taut period thriller is a modern mind bender with a startling climax.

For ticket information and a sneak peak at the list of possible plays for the 2012 -2013 season visit www.theaterworkshartford.org.

No comments:


Lauren Yarger with playwright Alfred Uhry at the Mark Twain House. Photo: Jacques Lamarre)
C O N N E C T I C U T
--- A R T S ---
C O N N E C T I O N

Blog Archive

Copyright Notice

All contents are copyrighted © Lauren Yarger 2009-2016. All rights reserved.