Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Eric Ting Will Leave Long Wharf to Head California Shakespeare Theater

Long Wharf Theatre's Associate Artistic Director Eric Ting will leave to assume the role of artistic director at California Shakespeare Theater, located in Berkeley, CA

Ting arrived at Long Wharf Theatre in 2004 as an Artistic Associate under the TCG New Generations program. He became Associate Artistic Director in 2006, directing over a dozen productions during his tenure including brownsville song (b-side for tray), Clybourne Park, Agnes Under the Big Top, Sylvia, The Old Man and the Sea, The Bluest Eye, and Underneath the Lintel.

“While I’m looking forward with great anticipation to this new chapter of my life, it’s been my great honor to call Long Wharf my artistic home," Ting said.

No comments:


Lauren Yarger with playwright Alfred Uhry at the Mark Twain House. Photo: Jacques Lamarre)
C O N N E C T I C U T
--- A R T S ---
C O N N E C T I O N

Blog Archive

Copyright Notice

All contents are copyrighted © Lauren Yarger 2009-2016. All rights reserved.